Friday, December 4, 2009

Reference source blogging

Sometimes we are as a blogger running out of inspiration for blogging material, I also felt alone. There is no longer in the mind, what would be poured in the keyboard when typing out of ideas. For that I share experiences while dead or dying in style inspiration pour blogging.

  • TV news, I always watch the news every day, because I think the news that there could be actual and ditelevisi fastest. Usually by looking at the news, We also can take the keywords that more current trends. for example just yesterday that the heat of the "lizard and crocodile".
  • Print media, I often use the magazines I read, I made the reference source blogging. whether it be tutorials, tips, and also topics that longer warm.
  • Portal sites, usually me before writing, I always check the news sites. These sites also often the fruit of inspiration in blogging, because usually in the portal site lebihnya element of the TV, the news events in the virtual world is covered in more detail. for example the case of Brimob evan yesterday.
  • The book, actually not much different from print media, but the book can be used as a specific reference source, because only discuss one topic only. It also as a trusted source, as published by publishers who already have a license, as well as writings that have been filtered by the editors.
  • Diary, heard it trivial, but for me to write diary diblog sometimes very pleasant, but in writing we must always have limitations, do not be too blunt. write a diary diblog can not freely write a book that can be stored in a cupboard.
  • The roads, do not forget when we walk with the family to always write in a blog (reportage), especially when we visit a place that is unique and interesting, many of which would certainly be interested in writing our story and added more photos Exciting.
  • New experience, we would love to be a new experience, and it also does not hurt to be blogging topics, for example, "when I was only able to install ubuntu".
Yes that's a little reference that I often use when you're losing inspiration in blogging, how about my friend?, Are they the same?.